Quixx Paint repair pen
Restore your car’s appearance with ease
Scratches, scrapes, chips and other paint damage can ruin the look of your car, as well as potentially cause rust. It’s now easier than ever to repair the paint damage yourself, saving hundreds of pounds in repairs. The Quixx Paint Repair Pen fills in those deep scratches to restore your car’s appearance and protect it from any corrosion or oxidation that may occur over time.
Designed for use on all vehicles, the clear pen blends in with all colours and gloss paints, including those with metallic finishes.
How does it work?
The Paint Repair Pen contains a specialist clear liquid. When applied, it fills in any scratches to smooth out the surface of the car. It also binds to the existing paintwork, sealing the scratch and minimising the risk of oxidation. The pen is very simple to use - it’s designed to apply thin, quick-drying layers of the liquid so there’s no need to worry about any mess. Plus, a specialist nib ensures accurate application.
- Thoroughly clean the area you wish to apply the treatment to.
- Shake the pen for 30 seconds, remove the cap, and press the nib onto a piece of paper or tissue up to 20 times until the liquid flows to the nib.
- Carefully guide the pen along the scratch, removing any excess liquid with a dry paper towel.
- For deeper scratches, reapply the liquid after 30 minutes.
- After 48 hours, you can use the Quixx Paint Scratch Remover to polish the area for a professional, like-new finish (optional).