Torq professional snow foamer chemical guys
The TORQ Big Mouth Foam Cannon's unique design features a rotating nozzle. This lets you snow foam your vehicle vertically and horizontally.
A single twist of the spray head turns the foam stream from vertical to horizontal for fast coverage on vehicles of any shape or size.
The fan design extends further outward to recapture the true function of a fan and blanket your entire car with thick, clinging foam. Use thicker foam on heavier dirt stuck to off-road trucks and 4x4s, or thinner foam on well-kept vehicles driven on a daily basis.
Mix and blend your own thickness of sprayable foam with a single twist of the soap solution injection knob at the top of the unit.
The included snow foam mixture bottle can carry up to 946ml.
Universal Pressure Washer Fit
The TORQ Big Mouth Foam Cannon works with any pressure washer design. It uses a standard universal thread that easily accepts any universal pressure washer attachment fitting. If the included ¼" quick connect fitting does not fit your pressure washer, consult the pressure washer manufacturer for the correct fitting attachment.
Pressure Washer Attachment:
- The TORQ Big Mouth Foam Cannon ships with a standard ¼’’ Quick-Connect Plug
- The quick release connects Foam Cannon to pressure washer wands
- Your chosen attachment screws directly into the foam cannon unit - add some teflon tape to create a watertight seal!
- The TORQ Big Mouth Foam Cannon accepts any ¼’’ male attachment fittings.
- Required: Electric or fuel-based Pressure Washer
- Minimum 800 PSI; Maximum 3,500 PSI; Never Exceed 4,200 PSI
- Minimum 1.4 GPM; 2.0 GPM recommended; Never Exceed 5.3 GPM
- Soap Solution Bottle Capacity: 946ml
How To Use:
- Unscrew fluid tank from foam cannon unit.
- Fill fluid tank with water (for best results, use warm water.)
- Add 1-3 squirts of your favourite Chemical Guys (or other) car wash shampoo or snow foam concentrate to the fluid tank.
- Attach fluid tank to foam cannon unit.
- Rinse car with water to remove loose debris and grime
- Attach TORQ Foam Cannon to pressure washer wand
- Cover vehicle with thick foam to lift and lubricate stuck-on dirt from the surface, allow to dwell, then rinse.
- Proceed with 2-bucket car wash method to gently remove any dirt without installing any swirls or scratches
- Rinse car clean, then dry with our drying towel s
Maintaining Your TORQ Cannon:
- Rinse soap solution bottle clean with fresh water
- Run plain water through the foam cannon under pressure to purge detergent and soap from the internal components
- Cycle with warm or hot water to break down thick soap residues
- Unscrew soap solution bottle and allow to air dry, then reattach before storing
- Store the TORQ Foam Cannon in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight